Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome!

Hello there and welcome to my blog!

As it says this is purely self-indulgent, but I enjoy the opinions of others. Inspired as a spin-off from my friend's blog, I decided to make this to cover the "Darker" side of films.

Why bad movies? Because I am a glutton for punishment. Sure. Plus I also enjoy MST3K style sessions of film watching. Simple as that. Welcome to the spawn of this guilty pleasure!

I will be reviewing each film in its entirety, unless its so bad that I can't get through it. That means that there will be SPOILERS in damn near everything I post on here. Deal with it.

There is a rating system for each film, 1-5. It's in reverse, meaning that the worse a movie is, the higher its rating will be. Keep that in mind.

Lastly, I will take requests for movies to watch, but that doesn't mean I will watch every one! I don't have time for all of that, I watch what jumps out at me.

Enjoy, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment